For Sale Genuine Sony Slimline 10" Enclosure...CHEAP!!

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by lancer2quick, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

OK...I'm getting rid of a practically new slimline subwoofer enclosure I bought about a year ago. I bought it as a package with a sub installed directly from SONY, but recently modded my OEM enclosure to hold the 10 that was loaded into it. If you're looking for a small, clean box to throw in your car or truck...here it is. Since you will have to buy a slim subwoofer, I'm letting this thing go CHEAP. I really don't want it sitting around collecting dust (like other things I have). The whole setup (sub and box) cost me around 175 bucks...so I'll let this thing go for...say...40.oo SHIPPED. The Model number for this setup is XS-LB10S...and like I said, It originally came with a sub in it.

I like the way this thing fit in the car, and the way it looks. It has two steel bars to protect the sub from things sliding around when you're running from the cops. The terminals are gold plated screw-type...still in perfect shape. The only damage to the box is shown in the pics....It is purely cosmetic. I was using a disc grinder, and it slipped off of the workbench and hit the corner. I will hit it with a black marker if it will make anyone feel better. Will also come with mounting brackets on the rear and new subwoofer screws (if I can find them) that I have sitting around the house. Anyways...on with the pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the only picture that I have of it in the car....sorry sorry the shitty quality, but it gives you an idea....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.