FS: 03 Lancer OZ

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by killerdragonoz, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

I'm trying to sell my 2003 Lancer Oz it has 78,445 miles 5speed never smoked in. asking for $18,500

The only thing wrong is that the A\C does not work but the heat does and I had to make a switch for the fan so it can turn on.
    I'm also thanking of selling the factor parts that I still have with it.

List of Items done:
    Custom front bumper,Acculade body kit,Carbon Fiber VIS Evo style hood,Black Depo tail lights,BSA 259 wheels,cold air intake,OBX header, down pipe, and highflow cat, after market exhast,yellow valve cover,wire loom and hose kit.

Inside: dragon seat covers and steering wheel cover, yellow trim pices,flip up dvd player,pre wired amp kit.
    Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

Good luck getting 18,5 id estimate more around 10-12 but its all about finding the right buyer.

3. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

Yea did you mean $8,500? Are you parting with anything?

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I'd consider buying those tail lights from you. Let me know of any other parts that you'd be selling if you decide to sell individual parts. I can think of a few things I'd buy from you.

5. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

must be $8500 cuz if not this guys just smoking weed or something lol

6. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I will trade you hoods plus another $100. I can see you Friday on my way to Myrtle Beach. And yea. $18k is more than the car. It would mostly likely go for original price if you have 0 miles on it.

7. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I'd buy an 03 Evo for less than 18k. Lol.

8. eusgen

eusgen New Member

Just sayin, got my 02 OZ for 3,800. 5speed with 64k miles ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.