fasten your seatbelts!!!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by RALLIART, Jun 14, 2007.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

ok, does anyone know how to disable the freakin beeping sound for the seatbelts, i do fasten my seatbelts when i drive but when i cruz the strip for girls i dont want that beeping sound to come back every minute or so? any help?

2. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

lmao i know how it is man! i have no clue thats something to research!

3. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

lol i don't think you can get rid of that without going deep into the system, something i know nothing about. but hell, i'll look into it.

4. Sp4rt4n

Sp4rt4n Well-Known Member

were probably taliking about going into the ECU man, just like for the DRLs....... thats what sucks about newer cars.

5. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

yeah i found an easy ghetto way to do it, when you are cruzing the strip. and you wanna look cool but you dont wanna have the annoying seatbelt fastened and then the sound!!! well all you have to do it grab the passenger seatbelt and buckle it in to your hinge.. it works!

6. EpiiCk

EpiiCk Well-Known Member

you know what? just fasten it before you sit down so your back is laying on the seatbeat. haha now THATS ghetto :]

7. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

lmao good stuff

8. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

What I have noticed is that the system is a bit stupid sometimes. Like i would start my car then walk out of it to open my garage and when i come back in i dont have that stupid sound no more. Then when i walk out again to close my garage and sit back in its back on. Maybe you can trick the system into thinking your out of the car or somthing by opening the door and closing it? Just a thought but not sure itll work.

9. EpiiCk

EpiiCk Well-Known Member

i mean seriously man it works :] you dont need all that technical shit like going through the system and doing all that when you can just buckle before getting in and just sit on it yah know? or just lean like a cholo while driving HAHAHAah :]

10. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^LMFAO and dont forget elbows up!!!!

11. mezzedupdream

mezzedupdream Well-Known Member

The seats in your car do know when you're sitting in them because they detect the weight. That is why when there is no passenger the passenger airbags are turned off haha