Eyelids

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Belgaram, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Belgaram

Belgaram Well-Known Member

Anyone seen em on an 08+? I was looking at them on Ebay (altho none of them sell rotor glow WTF!) for my 09. I may do black, since they don't have my color... Then again, that may look dumb...

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

You can always get them painted at a bodyshop that color. Shouldn't be anymore than $30 to paint em.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

3. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

or you could be like me with my rotor glow and black out everything else. i feel orange and black go great together. but thats just me... lol you got a pic of the eyelids?

4. Belgaram

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  5. Belgaram

Hey Beav, when you took your tires off to paint the rims did you have to have the TPMS reset? I am having my rims done with my build and was curious if that was gonna be an issue

Nevermind.,.. I saw in your pics you didnt remove them haha

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  6. The Beav

Lol I love them I think it's a million times better looking with flat black rims. It's an EZ mod. I actually have to do some touch up but I'm waiting for warm weather

Sent from my Droid

7. The Beav

The first ones that's the ones I want to buy! eventually...

Sent from my Droid

8. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I like the second ones more.

9. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

Woah, don't overpay for those. Look through their website, and send them an email with your interest: http://www.ars-bodykits.com/

Unfortunately, big items like front/rear lips cannot be shipped via airmail. But smaller items such as eyelids are no problem. IIRC, I purchased a set of eyelids from them for just under <$40 shipped.

They sell the one in your previous link. I believe they call it "3D eyelids." I went with these eyelids:[​IMG]

10. hyperlite662

hyperlite662 Well-Known Member

Belgaram any luck with the 3D eyelids? im looking to get these to i think. if you know the price an location let me know.
    thanks

11. Belgaram

The web page where I have the info is down for maitenance :/ Been trying to log on. I'll post the info here when it's back up

[​IMG]

12. Belgaram

Ok... Found it...
    http://www.ars-bodykits.com/

They are a little tough to get ahold of, but if you sign up on 9glancers forums and order from there, they cut you a good deal. I am very happy with the quality. They do ship from Malasia so it takes a little while but well worth the wait.

And if I had scrolled up a little and saw Jrox's response... I'd have saved alot of time LOL....
    But yep... that's where I got em.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011