elemental designs quality?

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by rampage8, Sep 26, 2007.

1. rampage8

rampage8 New Member

hey guys, i actually just recently heard of this company, and then saw they were a vender and supporter of our sight. now i know people are going to have slightly biased opinions due to the fact that they DO support our sight, lol, but how do they compare sound quality and output wise compared to say the jl audio w7 series?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I havent had the opportunity to work with thier product, however Prophet has and he seems to be having a lot of success with their product.

All in all it comes down to your budget. Large the budget the more you have to choose from. After that it comes down to your listening preference or goal.

Since i havent had a chance to use their equipment, I am bias to Kicker Solobaric, Alpine PDX amps and MB Quart mids and highs. Audio Control processors and Pioneer source units.

Sorry I couldnt be more help however hit up Prophet.

3. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

If you want something that compares to the JL W7 I would look towards there Av.2 that is supposed to be shipping soon.

Click for Review

If you are looking for a all out SPL woofer then go for there Spv.2. I have had huge sucess. Here is a water trick when I was bored. This was only turned up half way.

Click Here