EBL08 PROG RPT (UPDATED 17MAR2010)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by EBL08, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EBL08

EBL08 Active Member

So..... This is some what of a progress report. I'll prob end up posting some pics later on when I get them of when I first got my car back in 08. But this is what it looks like as it sits today. I love the Electric Blue Pearl color. Even though it's two years old now. I still get compliments on the color and i'm constantly asked if it's a new car. No other color can beat this IMO. Let me know what you all think of my ride!

CURRENT:
    {x} RRM LED BLACK TAILS
    {x} RRM SRI V2
    {x} RALLIART FRONT BUMPER
    {x} RALLIART BADGES
    {x} CHROME TRIM (EXTERIOR/INTERIOR)
    {x} REXSPEED CF B PILLARS

FUTURE
    { } RRM FRONT LIP
    { } RRM PULLEY
    { } EXHAUST (CAT BACK)
    { } CF EVO X SPOILER
    { } AFTERMARKET RIMS

Thank you for checking out my ride!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    REXSPEED CARBON FIBER B PILLARS

[​IMG]
    BLACKED OUT FRONT

[​IMG]
    RRM BLACK LED TAILS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    RRM V2 SRI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I went to the movies last night and tried to take a couple pics with my camera phone. They didn't come out the greatest. i'll try to post some better ones later on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Re: EBL08 PROGRESS REPORT

Looking good. I'm not really digging the CF pillars, but to each his/her own. I have a vortex generator on the way, and a few people have told me it looks stupid, but I like it. That's all that matters. You got HID's?

3. EBL08

EBL08 Active Member

Re: EBL08 PROGRESS REPORT

Unfortunately, I don't have HID"s in. I want to open the headlights and put in the aftermarket AUDI LED style lights at the bottom instead of HID's. I think that would look good. Plus, I'm not sure on how to install HID's.

4. 1slowlance

Re: EBL08 PROGRESS REPORT (NEW PICS)

They're relatively straight forward, but for ya'll 8/9 g's I think you gotta have a relay to prevent flickering? Or something like that. Most kits are just plug n play, and really simple to install. Tons of people could help you if you need any help on em. If you do look into getting HIDs I would recommend DDMTuning.com. They're really nice kits.

5. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

Re: EBL08 PROGRESS REPORT (LED NIGHT PICS)

HIDs are very simple...i just bought mines today and i tryed it....its simple..plug and play...i just need somewhere to tied down the BALLAST....any hints?

6. 1slowlance

Anywhere really. Engine bay pic? And I may be able to help a little more. Lol.

7. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

Ill post some pics when I get home...I'm at work right now....

8. EBL08

EBL08 Active Member

So here are the latest pics. I did some trial work with "PLASTI-DIP" on my old stock tail lights, but had no success. So I decided to not paint my rims with Plast Dip. I'll eventually get some aftermarket rims. I then decided to add my "CHARGERS STICKER" and "AUDI" my headlights. Tell me what you guys think of them. it was a clean install and only took about 15min to do total.

-Ray

[​IMG]

In Austin at the Sheratin Hotel.

[​IMG]
    LED pic in the daylight

[​IMG]
    LED pic at night

[​IMG]

Lookin for feedback guys!

9. 1slowlance

The LED's look really blue at night, but white during the day. Is that just the camera? Either way, they look good.

10. EBL08

EBL08 Active Member

Hey hunk,

Actually, the color of them is the "COOL WHITE". You can see them during the day, but they just come out brighter at night giving them more of a blue tint thats visible during the night.

11. 1slowlance

Liking the LED tails too. Especially at night.

12. ThriceAsNice

ThriceAsNice Well-Known Member

If you got some bronze or gold wheels, your car would be amazing!

13. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

yes ^ i think you should get some rims =)

14. EBL08

EBL08 Active Member

Yeah, I just moved to Colorado this weekend. I wanna get some items from the vendor "SHADOW", But money got tight because of the move. I thought about getting gold colored Enkei's as well as a machine metal colored rim. But i'm in between wanting to mod my current lancer or just save up till Xmas and Buy a used Black EVO X. I have no clue what I want to do or what would be better in the long run. Pay off the Lancer in like 2 years or get a new loan and start all over again on payments with an EVO lol. If anyone in the Denver area is interested in a slightly modded lancer, PM ME :)

-Ray

15. ThriceAsNice

ThriceAsNice Well-Known Member

Get the EVO, you already know you want to haha.

16. locke_09

locke_09 Member

the lights look really good, and i would have to agree that wheels would be a nice next addition, sweet ride

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.