DSM///Mitsubishi Tuners Day SouthEAST!! SEPT 19 2009

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by RALLIART, Oct 12, 2008.

2009 MTD///Mitsubishi Tuners Day!

1. I am coming 100% NO TURNING BACK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sorry, I don't care too much for it to come all that way!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

**What: DSM///Mitsubishi Tuners Day

PLEASE LOG ONTO http://WWW.MITSUBISHITUNERSDAY.COM THERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER FOR THE SHOW ( SOON! ) AND SIGN UP FOR THE MAILING LIST

**When: Fall 2009 (SEPTEMBER 19 SATURDAY ) 11am-UNTILL

**Where: Myrtle Beach South Carolina Hard Rock Park Parking Lot

**What??: Any mitsu car, playmouth, laser, eagle talon, Lancer, Evo, Galant, JDM, conversions, EVERYTHING!!!!! RALLIART!!!! 4g63T, 4g63, 4b11, 4b11T, 4g64, 4g64T, 4g69, 4g69T.420A, 420AT ETC.........

*Thats right. Everyone who drives any kind of mitsubishi is invited... No OTHER THAN DSM!!!!

*This one will be huge. Since MOD wont come to southeast, we will bring southeast to MOD.

*This is in planning stages.. Its schedules for FALL of 2009. SEPTEMBER 19

*Everyone who wants to be involved in this please PM me, serious ppl only!

*Everyone who lives close to Myrtle Beach South Carolina should participate in this... I encourage the local guys to get at least whole weekend off from work. Dates Pending.....

* THIS EVENT WILL HOLD AUTOCROSS AT THE LOCAL HARD ROCK PARK PARKING LOT

* if you can help money wise to help me get this going please do so.. ( contact for donation information via PM )

*If you are registered on any other forums, such as dsm, evom, etc. Please copy and paste this there wit the same title!!!!

Contact information:

Jake@mitsubishitunersday.com ( goes to my iphone so i can check it asap)
    843-421-3763

Any DSM.....

Please copy and paste this all over myspace, and other DSM forums... we need as much exposure as possible!!!!

UPDATES TO FOLLOW..

[​IMG]

I WILL GET PICS OF THE PARKINGLOT SOON

2. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Ironic I just posted about MOD not coming to the southeast and low and behold you create this :lol: I'll definitely try my best to make it and bring as many other Florida Lancers owners as possible. Us S. Florida lancer owners can meet up with the central/north Florida Lancer owners and caravan up.

3. RALLIART

I am so serious about this, I will do everything in my power to get this going.. Thats why its scheduled for next year... I am so tired of no tuner scene in the southeast except FLORIDA.. I will make professional Flyers in few days!

Jake

4. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

if its on the weekend im in 100%, just need a date so i can request off work

5. RALLIART

since this is still so far away i will need at least a month or month and a half before i can pinpoint a date! this will definatly be on a weekend.

Shooting for November 2009!

Please check back here often, as i will start working on this full throttle..

6. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

well u can count the first US lancer with halos in on this one man

7. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

8. dogdog130

dogdog130 Well-Known Member

man im there just let me know in advance and i will see if i can get a couple of the raceing shops see if any of them will bring there dyno , and see what i can do about some shops comeing out

9. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Sound good, and about time.

10. papi2dmamis

How big are you planning to do this and are you looking for straight vehicle sponsor or any sponsor at all.

11. RALLIART

well its always good to have a variety of sponsors, of course i want the car sponsors to be there, as well as food like papa johns, anthonys family owns like 4 papa johns stores may be they can throw down some money for this and come down with a small booth and sell pizza there. Then we need water like you said david. or sodas. Food and what not. Sounds like al lot but really its not.

I will start organizing this in one week.

P.s. Already have a DJ/Rappers

Ha!!!!

12. RALLIART

I have $1000.00 from my parents already! good start.

If anyone can help please do so!!!

13. papi2dmamis

My company sponsor several sport and social events here in SC, I'm going to talk to them about he event, btw we got a depot in Myrtle Beach. I also work for one of the distributors for AMSOIL.

14. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Depending on the date, I am in... let me know... i can get a pretty HUGE group of DSMs to come ;)

FYI.. you arent the first one ;)

15. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

I'm from mocksville nc near Winston-salem area I'll like to come down next year when this happens just need to know the days so can take off from work.

Does any one live near my area that are on this site.

16. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

spoke ma she said they would come out and sell slices and cut us in on profits, we need to have a plan drawn out that for approval, i wish we owned btw, she just took over the franchise spot

17. RALLIART

things to be featured there:

women
    women
    women
    and
    autocross
    live music
    food
    prizes
    car show
    women

more to come

18. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

hey jake website on the way. hows mitsubishitunersday.com? mtd.com was taken

19. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

If you need any help with coding let me know...(javascript, ajax, asp, flash, etc) :D

20. RALLIART

perfect!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.