Decals

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Subawho, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Anyone know a shop that makes decals? I need to order a personal one and then we also need to make some CLT decals :D

2. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

go to the mall.... haha

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

I know this one guy at the santa anita mall in arcadia...I had 2 made 6" for $5...Let me know

There is this one guy at so cal lancer club that can do it :D

4. Subawho

Actually I found a website that does what I need done for the personal stuff. Bras you need to make a design for the CLT logo :p

5. bras_33

"Scrub the floor Cinderella, do the dishes, Cinderella" LOL. I will come up with a few ideas.

6. Subawho

Awwwww Bras do you feel like I am bossing you around? Sorry :(

Want a hug? I will give you a hug when we meet up.

Also I am gonna try a few designs myself, but I figured that since you are a lancertuners mod that it should be up to you as you are the boss.

7. bras_33

LMAO!!!! I did forget about my title and POWER!!! Actually since the site is growing with more members, I have been thinking of this idea for awhile.

8. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

thats awsome, you guys are really going through with this?

9. bras_33

Since more and more become interested in Lancer, why not! I am in. I hope the name is not taken.

10. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

i say we just call it something like 8 lancer tuners just to make it sound cooler that clt cause the only clt i like are on gurls lolz jp jp but yea i say we make the name show that we roll in 08's just to be uniqe

11. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah try not to use CLT- I know of a shop with those initials and the owner is a flipn a**hole. He doesnt like to pay his debts. if you use 08 cal.lancertuners or anything with the 08, what about putting the 8 sideways. Any ways I have 2 buddies that do vinyl.

12. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

we just want something to look good on vynil

and we gotta keep the LancerTuners

oh well our next meet we could think of something