Dar?

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Subawho, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

So....out of complete spite for the jerks at SCLC I think we should start a So Cal Lancer Club of our own. :D

What about CAL? Which stands for: California Lancers

Nothing flashy, just an easy acronym.

I dunno, I am seeing more damn lancers around and we need to get them here. :lol:

2. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Who is SCLC? And we do have a club it is called Lancer Tuners lol.. :wink:

3. Subawho

Lancer Tuners is a website, and dont think Im trying to revolt off of it :lol:

This would be a California club of people on Lancer Tuners.

SCLC is a bunch of pricks with the 02-06 Lancers who basically dont want any of the 08 guys around because they know our car makes theirs look like pieces of poo.

4. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

:lol: oohh one of them sites. I am sure Jake wouldn't mind branching off individual chapters but you might want to run it by him. I am sure I can help somewhere in that....

5. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

im down. i can be in the socal one lol

6. Subawho

If there are people who would like to, it wont matter what Jake says :p

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

:idea: HHmmmmm, how about a sub division of Lancer Tuners called CLT-California Lancer Tuners, then have a sub sub division called SCLT-Southern California Lancer Tuners? Just an idea. Until more Lancers show up in the forum from So Cal or California for that matter. I think all we can do is repp the site with the decal and word of mouth til more Lancers show interest in this site.

8. Subawho

Actually later on after my original post I had thought about CLT as well, so that would work fine. We will need decals that have cali with the lancer tuners part :lol:

9. bras_33

^great minds think alike

10. Subawho

Yes, we might think alike, but the "great" part is all relative :lol:

11. bras_33

LOL, I agree on the great part also!!

12. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

lolz i posted on sclc even hung out with a couple of them its like they look down on us cause we dont try and look like evos but some of the guys there are cool tho. but i stil think the whole california lancer tuner thing is a bad accranim come one who wants to be a clt huh but i do love where this is going tho just need to come up with some better names. we need something that says we roll with 08s you know what im saying some thing that makes up uniqe. just my 2 cents

13. Subawho

Yeah I can agree with you that we should make it obvious that we are 08 Lancers only....what generation lancer are we? Nevermind dont answer I just checked wikipedia. We are the 9th generation of lancer...so how about we ditch words like california, lancer and tuners and just do something like 9th Gen or something ultra super awesome cool like that? :evil3:

14. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

yeah so you dont have to exclude people for other states :lol:

15. Subawho

This isnt for internet purposes, its for meeting up and doing drives :D

16. ThePinoy

lolz
    very tru but again its the whole site too so we atlest have to think about the other around the nation and make it clear where not CLTS

17. Subawho

I dunno, the last time I was part of a car club, we had a forum that tons of local groups from all over the nation met at. Im not trying to knock this site or get away from it, its just what Ive been used to.

18. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

makes sense 8)

19. ThePinoy

did anyone here acctualy post on sclc or evom?

20. bras_33

^on evom, a few times on the other