Cruise

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by bras_33, Aug 27, 2007.

1. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

How about doing a canyon run this coming Saturday, Sept 1 @ 3pm? I want to try turnbull in Whittier. An ex drove this road in her full size GMC truck!!!! She impressed me with her skills. I want try Glendora mountain but that is a long drive...Let me know,

1. bras_33

2. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

count me in. sorry about last time. i had to go out, but saturday i should be free.

3. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

im down.... glendora isnt that far from turnbul :D

4. FF7DarkCloud

FF7DarkCloud Well-Known Member

dam it, everyones in california haha, chicago has no lovin :(

5. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Lets do Glendora. I am in...hopefully I can get my springs on before Saturday.

6. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

someone has to show the east coast some love

7. bras_33

^I am sure they do there thing also

Just remember its Labor day weekend, I will be around but I am not sure about you all...lets turnbull first then glendora...As long as none of you guys act like you are on the set of "Tokyo Drift" it should be fun. Remember safety first, bcuz I would like to do this again and again!!

Try around barrington and gurnee area, they have some pretty good twistys there.

8. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

turnbull sounds good cause GMR is kinda far and i hear frm the locals there it pritty hot over there rite now. well if you guys are down i posted some sugestions to hung out and cruise on the so-cal meet thred check it out and its kool to hear im not the only person crazy enought to drive a brand new car up there. nicce!

9. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

alright guys. looks like this is going down saturday.

do you guys wanna meet up somewhere before we goto turnbull?

also a few people gave me tips and told me that watch out for cops. so dont do anything dumb

10. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

Yeah that is a good idea turnbul is short and small so it wont be hard for us not to meet...

It's not that bad out there with cops but its always wise to watch out for them.

What time saturday?

11. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yea good question what time saturday. morning? evening?

i also wanna see differences with my upgrades

12. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

i want to see if the RRM intake is worth it :D

13. bras_33

3 pm, let me know if that is cool for all. I think thats the address. Is it right, Henry?

Turnbull Canyon Rd
    Hacienda Heights, CA 91745

14. ThePinoy

k if youve ever been there i say we all meet up at the circle k rite at the bottom of the canyon sounds kool?

15. bras_33

its been a very long while since I have been there. Do any of you all know exactly where it is?

16. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Give us an address for the Circle K. Thanks. 3pm will work for me. I need to get my 7500 service done so I can do that Friday or Saturday morning. Springs come tomorrow so hopefully I can get that done Wednesday or Thursday evening.

17. ThePinoy

18. bras_33

Sounds good, I will make it official!!! The power of a Mod!!! :D

19. ThePinoy

RAWR CANT WAIT, AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE GUYS!!