Couple Updates

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Nick'Zlancer, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Nick'Zlancer

Nick'Zlancer Member

I just got my desperately needed tint done, 5s in the back and 2s on the front. i also put on the black strip vinyl from mitsubishi parts cuz i wanted a more finished look on the grill, sanded the previous mounting holes for my license plate and the moved it down to the lower grill. I also just ordered a couple parts that once I install will give another update. Any questions let me know thx guys!
    p.s.- I would post this thread in the progress reports but I cant figure out how to attach pics in the post, any help on this would be nice thx.

Attached Files:

2. mindbeats

mindbeats Well-Known Member

Looks nice :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I moved your thread for you

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Nice, but that tint's a little too dark for my liking. My girlfriend's car has 20 on the front and I can't see anything when I drove it at night. So, when I get mine retinted I'm going with 20 on the rear windshield again and keeping 35 up front.

5. Nick'Zlancer

Nick'Zlancer Member

haha thx man

6. Nick'Zlancer

Nick'Zlancer Member

ya i will admit at night its almost impossible to use the rear view mirror so i need to use the side mirrors and actually turn around and look thru, i actually had a cop behind me at night and i didnt notice him probably for a good couple seconds :\ wasnt for me but ya haha