congrat to our Nov. ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month (ROTM)' started by jacob1bc, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

congrat to LuvMyLancer

2. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

really..?

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Congrats Michelle!!

4. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

good job sweetie love the ride

5. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

congrats, you caught up and beat us in the end =D

6. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone.

But after reading some harsh comments, I have decided to just let Redline1 win it. Even though I won fair and square it seems that some people are just that bent up about it to be mean and say my car isn't good looking.

So I will be the mature one here and just let Anthony have it.

I think I'm gonna take a break from LT for a few days now ...

7. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

hahaha wtf? do you really think redline wants it after that? come on, lets all be mature. you won. he didnt. i voted for him but he lost. oh well he has many months after this to win. so dont pull the whole poor me shit and just accept that some disagree. that was evident by people voting for the other competitors right? so then ofcourse you will hear different. you won. they did not. it might be different next time it might not be. goodluck to all but dont ruin this fun event by this bullshut poor me act please..

8. marauder96

marauder96 Well-Known Member

Congrats Luv, sry i forgot to vote. For some reason the front page hasn't been showing the recent topics and never saw the poll. Congrats again...

9. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

nah you deserve it, your car is very unique and stands out =] sorry if u took my comment negatively.

10. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Luv if people didn't like your car you wouldn't have won. Some people aren't going to like your car so fuck em. You could have the most amazing car in the entire world and I bet you could find a few people that don't like it. Just be happy you won :)

Congrats too btw :p

11. dizzle

dizzle Well-Known Member

hey luv, i apologize for being a dick. i must admit that i do not like your car, but these guys are right, obviously others do. take your rightful place.

12. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Congrats Luv!

13. RuthlessRides

RuthlessRides Well-Known Member

Congrats.....

14. azn_ghetto

azn_ghetto Well-Known Member

Congrats lov

i mean i do understand y ppl mite get mad about it, but i think u deserve this

i mean u do have a pretty unique ride, although it mite not b my style but i can appreaciate how much uv put into ur car and the outcome of it, props to u

and i mean more ppl chose ur ride cause more ppl like ur ride and also prob ur presents on the forums

so congrats again *thumbs up*

15. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

congrats michelle.. Although i wanted anthony to win for the longest! hahaha you won fair and square. Congradulations

16. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

great job luv... the car is looking good and sorry I was not here to vote but great work.

17. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

holy crap, that pic they chose for your ROTM pic is gorgeous! the electric blue in the desert-like setting and the building storm clouds... that's magazine worthy, lol. was that an SLR or point & shoot? grats too btw ;)

18. coxlancer09

coxlancer09 Well-Known Member

hey congratulations on the win i know you have been waiting for a while now to get on top and you did. look forward to seeing what comes next on your ride.

19. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

It's actually a point n' shoot, just in HDR mode :) I wish I could afford a SLR!! :(

Thanks everyone for the support :)

20. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

Congrats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.