car show coming to Rockingham NC

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by killerdragonoz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

Just to let anyone know that their will be a car show at rockingham dragway NC

****May 29-30-31--The 7th Annual Big Show--presented by DropJaw and Rockingham Dragway--Free Camping--Weekend Cruizin'--Weekend Fun Runs--Famous Nighttime Events--HUGE Draggin' Contest--HUGE Burnout Contest--magazine coverage by DropJaw Magazine, Mini Truckin', Street Trucks, Sport Truck and many online publications--800 rides last year--$40 registration (includes driver & passenger)--more info coming soon

I've been to this show in VA and it was a lot of fun I'll be attending that weekend hope to see some of you out their. 8)

2. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

when drop jaw came to myrtle beach it was a complete bomb

3. killerdragonoz

I've been to a lot of their shows before and they were very good shows. I guess it depends on whice one u go to.

4. dogdog130

dogdog130 Well-Known Member

i am going i live in winston

5. killerdragonoz

kick butt man, I'll be getting a hotel room next week trying to get a close one so won't have to drive far.

6. killerdragonoz

because of the flu out breaks, I'll not be going to the show will wait for more news, before deciding for good.