Belgarams Progress Report

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Belgaram, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Belgaram

Belgaram Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stock now

Coming attractions:
    GReddy SE Exhaust
    Road Race Motorsports Turbo kit
    Tein Springs
    Suspension package
    CF Evo Hood
    CF Front Splitter
    Apexi AVC-Neo

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  2. Belgaram

Ram Air intake is in and the RRM is NASTY.. Much better sound than the Injen (IMHO) I am having it Dyno'd on Monday. Also ordered today:

Exhaust : DC Sports Axle Back
    Springs: Tein 2.1 Front 1.9 rear
    Header: RRM Header

I will post a pic of the intake later. See.. In order to keep the wife happy with all of my recent purchases, I have to go to Bed Bath and Beyond and pick out sheets and a comforter. ::sigh::

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

pfft. You got off easy then. I would do that in a heartbeat. Hell I will shop with her for a whole day if I spent that kind of money with her permission. But It's your money to begin with. No unless you have a family like kids and all. Then it's the family's money. LOL.....mmmmmmm rotor glow

4. Belgaram

5. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

You are coming along well bro good work on the RAM air and other than GG i love RG such a sick color for a car. Let me know what you think of the DC exhaust i just picked up the Borla one and im loving im curious as to the sound of the DC. After you drop it are you planning on getting some Rims?

6. Belgaram

Thanks! I will deffinately let you know about the DC. I was torn on a few of them and took a chance on this one. And I agree on the rg. Its really what drew me to this car

7. Belgaram

Ok, so 2 more steps closer.. Headers were installed as well as the Tein springs. Just got home and its dark, Ill take pics tomorrow and post them but the lowering makes it look SICK!
    DC Exhaust was cancelled since they are all on back order for 4-6 weeks and no one can get them. I went with the Tsudo N1 and it should be here in a few days. That will be the final drivetrain upgrade until the turbo kit. Now it's on to the appearance mods. Picking up a can or 2 of Plasti dip tomorrow to do my bumper guard. May attempt the engine cover... Getting a price on the shop to do it for me.

8. Belgaram

HEADER
    [​IMG]

DROPPED
    [​IMG]

BLACKED OUT
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

STICKERS :)

[​IMG]

ENGINE w/ RAM AIR
    [​IMG]

Exhaust is coming tomorrow I think... Ill post pics when its in...
    Turbo Kit should be coming this winter

9. Belgaram

there was a line or 2 on the front that look like screw ups in the pics, but it was just still a little wet and the camera picked it up....

10. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

What kind of header is that? Looks good

11. Belgaram

Thank you. It's the RRM Header. I'll post the dyno results with the bolt ons by the weekend.

12. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

In for the dyno results! I wanna see what bolt on's do for the newer Lancers. Love that color BTW!

13. Belgaram

Update: 20% tint all the way around Getting done 3/26
    Black wheels this week
    Ordering eyelids on Friday
    Also going in this week for the following:
    Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, lifters, followers, springs, retainers (complete head build)
    RPW Alutec Aluminum Crank Pulley
    RRM tranny cooler
    ECU remap and tune
    timing redone
    Irodium 4 prong plugs gapped tighter for timing advancement
    Header back exhaust with Hi flow cat.
    Complete Royal Purple synthetic fluid change
    Innovate Wideband gauge

Pics to follow soon

14. Belgaram

Also add to the cosmetics, Carbon fiber vinyl - front bumper cap, and some interior parts. Possible front splitter.

15. Belgaram

Pic updates

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carbon fiber front... Can't really tell with cell phone pic, but in person it looks AMAZING
    [​IMG]

16. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Looking good, bro.

17. Evostation4

Evostation4 Well-Known Member

Looking real good man. Did your gas cover come stock that way?

18. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Looking really great! Rotor Glow FTW!

Sent from my Droid

19. Belgaram

Yessir

20. Belgaram

I got my engine covers and fuze box cover back from the painter today... OMFG!!!! It looks absolutely INSANE!!! I took pics but it was dark and you really can't see the gold flake in the pic, so I will take one with a good camera during the day and post them so you can really see the gold flake. I am incredibly happy with the job. Only cost me $80 too. And it looks like it came from the factory that way. It was done in rotor glow with gold flake.

Now I really need a LT sticker to go in there :)