Back with a vengeance!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Belgaram, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Belgaram

Belgaram Well-Known Member

Haven't been around much lately due to work being insane... BUT... It looks like I am trading in the 09 Lancer GTS for an 03 Evo VIII with 440 WHP and an asston of work to include but not limited to:

Fully built motor
    Wiseco pistons
    Eagle rods & bearings.
    Block was decked and o-ringed.
    HKS 1mm head gasket.
    ARP head studs
    Turbotrix built head- w/ titanium valve springs and retainers.
    solid lifters
    GSC 272 cams.
    not to mention upgraded turbo, BOV, etc...

May be getting it this Monday!!

Pics to come :) Does this mean I can't hang in 8G Lancer forums any more? :D

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Glad to see you back. And congrats on the 8...sounds like a hell of a deal.

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Nope! now you have to join evom! And be the only one to post in our evo section. Imma get my evo 7 one day. Then I will join you. LOL

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Yea gtfo lol. Welcome back dude! Pic pic pic!!!!!!!

The CEO uses Tapatalk why aren't you?

5. Belgaram

::cry:: I am sad to announce that the Evo deal may have fallen thru.. At least for the Evo 8... Apparently, from what my dealer told me, the guy would have to come down like 4k for the 8 or the bank won't approve it since it is an 03 and the banks go off of the KBB or similar guidelines and that they cant get an approval unless the guy drops it. He has over 11K just in parts, so I highly doubt he will come down 4 more K :( I'm still looking tho.

6. Belgaram

On the bright side... I can remain in these forums with all the cool people!!!

7. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

+1 I won't ban you lol

The CEO uses Tapatalk why aren't you?

8. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

yo welcome back bro. Just be patient im sure theres an Evo in your future at the right price.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011