azn_ghetto's Progress *new pics of evo*

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by azn_ghetto, Sep 15, 2008.

1. azn_ghetto

azn_ghetto Well-Known Member

March 27 2010

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Engine bay
    [​IMG]

Jan 10

[​IMG]

Exterior

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Interior

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MOD list:

Exterior:
    Accolade Wide Body kit
    Seibon CF Hood
    Seibon Front Lip
    Rexpeed Canards
    Rexpeed V-style Fender Vents
    Rexpeed Dry Carbon Mirror Covers
    +ings Z-power GT wing
    6000K HIDS
    White LED parklights
    Rays Red extended lug nuts + Valve Stems
    Prodrive GC-10E 18x8.5 +34 offset
    Toyo T1R tires 235/40/18

Interior:
    Bride Zeta III type S bucket Seat
    Takata racing harness
    TMW short shifter
    Razo Formula Spec Shift Knob
    Razo Formula Spec Pedals
    Razo Cigaarette Lighter-aluminum Billet Design
    Rexpeed AC Panel Carbon Cover
    T1R shift boot
    Pivot Racing Push start button
    Works Bell Rafix Quick Release with Personal 330mm Steering wheel

Engine:
    Apexi Grounding system
    Blitz radiator cap
    HKS Limited Edition oil cap
    Greddy TiC
    RRM V2 SRI with Trust AIRINX air filter
    Sprint Booster
    NGK Spark Plugs

Suspension:
    08 tein s-techs

*note*

_________________________________________________________________________________
    Sept 08

I finally got some new mods in after i installed my bride seat and takata harnesses

i got some 08 lancer S-techs, an RRM V2 SRI, and i decided 2 paint my rims gunmetal

so heres some pics :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

with the intake installed i can feel a huge difference and im absolutly lovin it...

the springs make the ride a bit stiffer but i feel the difference in cornering and less body roll, overall its pretty good, not as good as coilovers but pretty good in general :thumbup:

2. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Good stuff man. Lookin forward to knew mods. Springs lookin good.

3. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

Dude your ride is cleannnn! I like the rims with the rally red.

I see you got racing seats but i was just wondering how you got by the airbag light going off or voiding your warranty?

4. TheDude

I think this has been discussed hundreds of times, but just to remind you, the airbag light wil always go off. So far, i dont think anyoen has made anything to override it. When someoen does, im sure all of us will be all over it lol.

Sorry for not noticing the seats before, i normaly go pics first/reading after lol.

5. azn_ghetto

i technically havnt voided anything....... i was told by mitsu as long as i dont disable the airbag system or race i havnt voided anything :eek:

and even if i did anything goes wrong in the engine has nothing 2 do with the seat, all that would have been voided is the airbag portion of the warrenty

also for those who have not seen my seat here is a pic

[​IMG]

6. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

i technically havnt voided anything....... i was told by mitsu as long as i dont disable the airbag system or race i havnt voided anything :eek:

and even if i did anything goes wrong in the engine has nothing 2 do with the seat, all that would have been voided is the airbag portion of the warrenty

also for those who have not seen my seat here is a pic

[​IMG][/quote:3jd3k8s6]

ok thanx man. I really like those seats. Again thank you for clearing that up for me!

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

will you get another seat for the passenger side? It seems retarded to look at with only one racing seat and one oem.

8. azn_ghetto

eventually

when they make a SRS bypass, just cause the passenger side is a has a bit more electronics 2 it..... i mean i would like 2 have passenger side airbags

9. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

woah! tein springs got you that low? hell, i def start considering getting those springs now. hows the ride btw? any problems with them yet?

10. azn_ghetto

the ride is alot stiffer and i can corner faster, i feel less body roll all togeather

it feels great

i havnt had any problems with them yet and im hopin it stays that way :)

11. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

lookin good, keep it up

12. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

i dont really like the racing seats period since our cars arent even the slightest bit quick

13. dcobeo7931

dcobeo7931 Well-Known Member

question...when you installed the springs did you have to get the wheels realigned? did you buy a camber kit if so which one? i will have these springs at my door by tommorrow......

14. azn_ghetto

i didnt get an aligment or anything, or get a camber kit

it is better 2 have a camber kit, i dont have 1 yet but i will prob get 1 soon when i have money

15. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Clean ride. When I pay off my bro and my tickets, I'm soon to get the Tein S Springs and Greddy Ti-C exhaust.

16. brian95638

brian95638 Well-Known Member

im pretty sure xxlancergtsxx over rode the airbag problem.
    i remmeber he said he brought to dealership and they did this thing to it

17. TheDude

Re: .

Merril got the Recaro seats made for our cars (same as the evo ones). AZN got bride. The ywill not even look at his car for having differnt style after market seats. You know, ive never been fond of those style seats. Just not my style. Still, keep it up

18. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Very clean look to your ride man. Almost makes me want to get a pair of stock GTS wheels and paint them. This is what your car can look like once you pay your tickets off Chris lol (in WW of course).

19. azn_ghetto

do it

u can make ur car look like how it looks in ur sig

it would look sexy

20. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Seeing your car dropped on Tein S-Techs makes me think about them...nicest drop ive seen achieved by springs available for our car...but again it boils down to no aftermarket struts for our car currently. So i'm sticking to coilovers.