Aux Wire Question n what you think.

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by RedStar, Oct 5, 2007.

1. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Okay well here is the thing. I ordered 2 aux wire kits last week and they will be here Monday. Each 1 cost $50 but i read another read and they said about a site www.mitsubishiparts.net.

My questions are

1. Does mitsubishi use this site to order their sh!t?
    2. If so than should I demand my wire price be dropped to $38 like it is there?

But anyways ima b!tch at them 1 way or another for tryin to screw me over but i wanted to know what you guys think of this.

2. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

I'm sure they dont get it from there. But you should know by now that most dealers overcharge on almost everything.

3. RedStar

Well i already know that. Those f*ckers tried to make me buy a $250 harness kit or somthing telling me this wont work. Anyways i cant wait till monday ima bitch at the bastard that ordered it :D

4. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

the dealer was charging me over 100 just for the whole installment.

I installed the aux wire easily. I love it. The sound is louder, and the quality is better. I definitely recommend it 8)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah it sucks. Its hard to trust any dealer now a days. This is 1 of the reasons they try to use scare tactics to keep you from customizing ur and make u think ur warrenty is gonna be voided if you do anything. They want the $$$ for them selves cuz they bend you over and stick it 2 ya.

6. huff

huff Well-Known Member

cam anyone tell me how to install this and what i whould need to buy in order to install it .... id really like to get an aux cable=]

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Get the cable on www.mitsubishiparts.net

part number MZ360136EX. It comes with legible instructions.

8. huff

huff Well-Known Member

in order to use that cable dont u need the aux output thats like under the temp controls and stuff?

i thought there was some kinda kit if u didnt have that output u can have a DIY one?

9. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

just by looking at the connection i can tell that this won't fit my shuffle. that's weak. now ihave to buy a newer ipod just to make this work.

10. bras_33

^shuffle? you need a major upgrade, at least to the nano

Its actually a wire that comes from behind the system after you plug into the connectors. That is where you plug in your iPod.

11. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lol i know!! super ghey.

12. huff

huff Well-Known Member

lol so its behinds the system? yikes looks like imma have to take some stuff apart? lol doh!

13. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

14. huff

huff Well-Known Member

yup that def helps out a whole lottttt! thx !!!!

15. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

no prob

16. bras_33

The real hard part of the install is waiting for the parts to come in. Everyday you will here the ups truck pull up and its not for you :( .

17. RedStar

Haha i know that feeling. Just got my window visor things yesturday and my the cars loookin so hot now. I waxed it all again and cleaned it and its just freakin shiny now!

@ Evolve247 - Why do you need a new 1? Why cant you just hook it up where the headphones is? Thats what i will do because i have a Zune not an Ipod so i need the headphone thing.