Aux OUTPUT INSTALL????

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by DaneNeSmith, Dec 9, 2007.

1. DaneNeSmith

DaneNeSmith New Member

I want to pull my stock rock navi out and install an AUX OUTPUT so i can run a couple headrest tvs in the back. Anybody have any ideas on how to do this or does anybody have the wire specs so i can figure it out myself???

2. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Here is a HOW TO install that cable: CLICK HERE

the cable you can find it HERE just scroll to the bottom and you will see both, for the navi and the standard one...

enjoy 8)

3. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

hey ektor which one of thse would i need just for the regular stock radio to install my ipod and stuff theres two i dont know which one it is they look the same too me since i dont have th 6 cd changer i dont wnt to get the wrong one http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/catalog/?section=565

4. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

if you dont have the navi, then the first one would be your best shot... it would be cool if you can contact them, email or call, and see which one you need... but im 99% sure its the first one you need, if you dont have the navigation system

5. DaneNeSmith

DaneNeSmith New Member

You misunderstood my question ektor. But i Thank you for your response. First i have the navi in my car, and it has ipod aux input under the ac. Thats not what i need. The cable you sent me in your response is for people who dont have that and want to hook up their ipod. The cable you repsonded with is an input cable. I need a Output aux cable hooked up behind my system. So i can send out a video signal not recive one. I want to hook up 2 tv screens to my backseat head rests. Im going to have to splice into wire harness with an output aux cable to hook up the tvs.

6. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

that is true.. i apologize for the misunderstanding

7. DaneNeSmith

DaneNeSmith New Member

Its no problem, I thank you for trying to help!