AutoMoGLOW Is an Official StreetGlow Dealer

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Well I have seen a lot of talk about streetglow products..which is great!!! I know a lot of memebers on her get LED bulbs from me, but i would like to also advise that I also carry the full line of StreetGlow products and i have been a deal with them for alittle over a year now!

2. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Yes.... i dont understand why members are talking about bringing another streetglow vendor :roll:

3. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

People are talking about this? I know the other guy mentioned he worked for streetglow but that was it.

Besides, Auto has dealt with quite a few ppl on here. I believe he has earned a good rep too

4. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

y not? there's more then one performance supporting vendor that sell the same products... competition is always good for the consumer =)... y should there only be one streetglow vendor?

5. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

thats good to hear brotha-

maybe we can work some more things out for my car.....

6. Automoglow

LOL i dont think STEEL is coming here to sell anything i think he was just showing off his LED strips and being nice enough to tell everyone how he did it LOL!!!1

7. Texas Aggie

do you have switches for neons and such?

8. Automoglow

9. Texas Aggie

I'm looking for a single switch. I have 3 places to put them so I need singles. I found some on another site but wanted to see if you had some first before I buy.

10. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Off topic but you website doesn't work anymore :eek:fftheair:

11. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Not my thread but I'm an SG Forum Mod haha. The tubes can be ordered seperately as a replacememnt item. Usually costs like $60 plus shipping depending on the kit you have.

I need a single LightStrike tube but can't find one anywhere :(

12. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

What kind of prices you running on multicolor kits these days?

13. LuvMyLancer

I thought you said in your email to me the other day that you don't carry StreetGlow product and that all you had was one wheel well kit?

14. Automoglow

No, what i meant was i dont stock streetglow products too much, but if you want to order something i would be more then happy to get it for you!

15. LuvMyLancer

Ohhh okay. My misunderstanding :)