Anyone thinking of "murdering out" their black 08

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by 08LancerGTS, Jun 30, 2007.

1. 08LancerGTS

08LancerGTS Well-Known Member

I ended up getting the graphite gray pearl but I wanted the white or black. I am moving to Arizona so black ,which I was planning on murdering out, will get too hot and the two white lancers that I found were too far away. I have scratches on my window after tinting them which sucks but I ordered the mole skin felt and tint shop is going to re-do them for me. Anyways if anyone has murdered their lancer out... post some pics. I'd like to see them

2. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

i could just be out of the loop, but could you define 'murdering out'. i have the graphite gray myself and i love the color

3. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

whats 'murdering out'? :|

4. 08LancerGTS

Murdering out is this new trend that a lot of people are starting to love. It can be seen on Mtv's show: Rob and Big. They have a black yukon denali with all black 24 inch rims, blacked out head and tail lights and they have limo if not double tint on the windows. Here is a link to some pics...
    http://www.mtv.com/photos/?fid=1542200&photoID=2213517

5. joe

joe Member

i did it except i just painted my 16 inch rims black lol

6. 08LancerGTS

Yea thats what I'm talking about. Looks sick man, are you going to black out the chrome on the nose too? And remove those decals on the rear or just paint them too?

7. 08LancerGTS

Also, is that 12% tint on the rear windows and 22% tint on the front two? Did you paint or powder coat your rims?

8. joe

joe Member

ya probally going to paint the decals. i just got a plain old can of wheel paint and clear coat a spray painted it. i rather pay 15 bucks for rims rather than 800 although in the future i will probaly get rims. and about the tint i got the darkest i could get legal in florida i think 15 30. but i ve already been pulled over twice for the tint lol

9. Sp4rt4n

Sp4rt4n Well-Known Member

Ya I have a black GTS and I have beens seriously considering this. However, the cops in the area might not like seeing blacked out headlights and taillights.

10. Sp4rt4n

Sp4rt4n Well-Known Member

Ive been pulled over once and I have 15% all around. I have also removed all of my decals. Check out the thread evolutionm.net.

11. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

looks really good. especially the rims and tails...

12. EpiiCk

EpiiCk Well-Known Member

Extreme!

13. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

what kind of tint did you use for the tail lights and side markers

14. joe

joe Member

its a spray paint called night shades. then i wet sanded it

15. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

tinteye.jpg
    gts.jpg

still working on the taillights....I got the spray..just waiting til I find a good way of going about it. I heard of so many ways of doing it.

16. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

17. joe

joe Member

lokks frickin tough bro

18. joe

joe Member

lokks frickin tough bro

19. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

im thinking of doing the blacked out taillights and head lights. cant wait!