any good HID's anyone?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by popoypnoy, Jun 17, 2007.

1. popoypnoy

popoypnoy Active Member

anybody knows a good HID's in the market, 8000k and up? what color? ..thanks.

2. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

whats going on i don't know when you looking to get HIDs but we will be carrying our own line soon and they will be running around 230.00 a set. Im trying to get my first order made. If you know anyone that wants a set too im trying to put my first order in for 50 sets to be made. if we can get a group buy going i can do them for about 190.00

Warranty-1 year

3. popoypnoy

popoypnoy Active Member

that's cool. let me know what colors you guys going to make. is it from 8000k and up?? i'll be looking forward to it and can't wait haha!! thanks

4. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i might be interested also

5. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

<---- also interested

6. Rocktight

Rocktight Active Member

<--- Interested, I'm assuming the normal ice blue look?

7. Automoglow

well yu can choose the color temperature you would like here is the post i started for the orders you can also see the color temp chart most people choose the 6000k or 8000k the the broght white or the blueish. just place the buld type and color temp you guys want at the below link:

http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php ... &p=407#407

8. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i like 8000K

9. Rocktight

Rocktight Active Member

Kinda new to HID's to be honest, what all is involved with putting these in?

10. lovemylancer420

lovemylancer420 Well-Known Member

im kinda new to them too. in past cars, ive just switched out the bulbs for 8500ks. they looked good and did the job, but were about 200 cheaper than any hid set.

11. Automoglow

yea mine are gonna be about 200.00 cheaper then other sets too but the are going to be high quality. I dont want people to think just because the price is low that they are getting some cheap set of HID kits when its not the case! Let me know if you want a set we are doing a group buy as soon as we find away around the DRL.

12. lovemylancer420

lovemylancer420 Well-Known Member