Another Accident :(

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by LancerGTS, Sep 3, 2008.

1. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

After spending all the time and money into my ride I got put into a guard rail and am without a car once again...I was turning off into a exit on my way to work and it was raining and I took the turn and the back end of my lancer kicked out and put me into the guard rail, sucks im walking away with a torn up back and a cracked rib, all in the same week that my grandma just passed, so im not having the best of weeks. Im going to speak with insurance about putting a bodykit on if they allow it and having them insure it just incase. This is the 2nd time that my lancer has been in an accident in the year and couple months ive had it. :(
    [​IMG]

2. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Damn bro, sux you crashed, sux MORE that yoyu got injured. Im glad your still alive at least, with no permanent damage. Fuck the car man, your health should be more important. Ya this car loses control easily. I lost control once on a turn (but i was dicking around turning at 60 ). picked up control after a few seconds of drifting. What insurance you have? Hope ya get better, and sorry to hear about your loss.

3. LancerGTS

yeah its all good, i wasnt even going that fast it was retarded but oh well shit happends, cars can be fixed. I definatly drifted for a bit that day too lol it was scarey but kinda fun till i hit Lol.

4. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Look on the bright side, you might get a kit on now!

Be careful with your insurance, most of em will just tell you theyl cover the differnece and notth e actual purchase of your bumper. they will tryt oscrew you on any way they can

5. jazket

jazket Well-Known Member

Damn bro that sux so bad. My condolences on your Granma, and then ur car gets eff'd up. Wow, hopefully the insurance can give u a hand (good luck if u have statefarm like me :S)

Sux bad; hopefully u get better soonest

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

THAT SUX P! at least it is not more serious than a cracked rib...well get better, brudda

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Damn man...sucks that you crashed...get better brudda...

LT Staf

8. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

dude it really sux that you got in another accident and even more since your injured. I hope your rib heals ok cuz that shit is painful!!! get better dude.

9. LancerGTS

thanks for everyones worries means alot to me, and ill be ok its not the first time ive cracked a rib. If you guys really care then send me some parts so i can put my lancer back together :) haha jk

10. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Glad to see you're okay for the most part, and my condolences about your grandma. Hope everything works out for you with your insurance bro. Take it easy for a bit and get well.

11. DragnRidr85

DragnRidr85 Well-Known Member

Hey. First off, glad your relatively alright. Secondly, when I saw the pic I swear I thought it was a picture of my own car. Back in December I skid on black ice leaving a parking lot and went into a guardrail and my front end looked exactly like that (even the same side!)

12. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

good thing you're ok

13. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

from me, check next week mail!!! this will go great with your new kit :D

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_pa ... ducts_id=4

14. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

Damn thats fucked up, glad ur ok for the most part. i think lancer's have bad luck with gettin fucked up :oops: lol

15. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Glad your ok bro. Hope everything gets better.

16. mzulncr

mzulncr Member

My condolences to your grandma, at least you were able to walk it off. you're going tro feel it more after you wake up in the morning.

Same thing happened to me a few months back, what's a good solution to this problem. im a noob. lol.

17. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

instead of talking to the insurance...talk to where you getting your car fixed first...show them the what you wanted...i think they can make some arrangement...

18. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Man Dude i feel really bad For you. Once you think you got it bad someone else has it worst!

19. LancerGTS

its all good life always gets better over time ill live and my car will be back in about 3 weeks.