Alabama Lancer Meet...

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by lancer2quick, Jun 9, 2009.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

OK, I have been contacted by a couple of members that weren't able to attend the major meet this past weekend about a meet here in Bama. If any of you guys from GA, TN, MS and AL would like to get a meet going, throw some ideas around for the usual stuff (location, date, etc.). After we get some ideas and the approx. Number of peeps attending, we'll go from there on there.

2. menozcm

menozcm Active Member

i would be interested in a meet im in mississippi

3. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

im interested, just all depends on my work though.

4. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

I'm interested for sure. It'd be nice to have it after the 14th when I get back from tuning with my new turbo

5. jacob1bc

any word on this?

6. menozcm

menozcm Active Member

yea any news on a meet

7. lancer2quick

Well guys, throw out some dates and we'll go from there. I have yet to hear any suggestions on dates or locations.

8. jacob1bc

Im in montgomery. Maybe we can work it out were we all do about the same driving distance. Im in montgomery. I need to know some dates so i can try to get off from work. iI do have my schedule for the next two weeks. Im off Mon. 13 and Tues. 14 and Fri. 24 and Sat. 25. The first week in Aug. and the whole month of Sept. is not good for me.

9. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

13th and 14th ill be in florida for tuning. but im good after that.

10. menozcm

menozcm Active Member

the 24/25th could work for me depending on where it is at

11. lancer2quick

Well, I know that I can't get the 24th or 25th off...but I work 3rd shift, so I have up until whatever drive time it takes me plus about 30 mins. I'm off the 26th, so ther would be no conflicts with me...but I have no idea about anyone else.

12. menozcm

menozcm Active Member

anybody still interested in a meet im heading to fl on august 8th for 2 weeks than back up here for school would like to have a meet before then

13. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

I'm def down for this! I'm right at the TN/GA border in Chattanooga.

14. menozcm

menozcm Active Member

if we do a meet in AL the farthest east i am willing to go on 20 is Tuscaloosa because that will be over a 2:30 drive for me i would prefer less but that is a far as i will travel