2010 Ralliart Sportback!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by y2ray7697, Apr 20, 2011.

1. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, great news! Monday I'll be trading in the 08 GTS and getting a Wicked White 2010 Ralliart Sportback...GET THIS...A HUNDRED BUCKS CHEAPER PER MONTH THAN MY GTS HA!

Anyways, I was hoping you guys could help me out as usual! I'm going to be installing a boost gauge almost immediately. I was shopping a little bit online and didn't come across much in the way of single gauge pods and was wondering what everyone else thinks is best? I'm not going to install anything BUT a boost gauge in the car so I have no need for a double or triple pod. I was really looking to install it on the steering column because I had that on my EVO and LOVED it. Should I go with a standard cup pod and just attach it? Also, I was hoping someone could quickly point me in the direction of a clean install how-to guide so i can get on this immediately?

Thanks for the help!

Here's pics of the beast!

[​IMG][​IMG]

It's got the Rockford system in it, but no NAV...they'll be putting my NAV from the GTS in it. It has the adjustable HIDs, and the RECARO racing seats package as well. Only 6000 miles on it, for 22,777! It was actually an executive car for one the Mitsu reps in Texas, so it wasn't beat to hell and it was well taken care of, which is AWESOME!

I'll keep everyone posted!

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Very nice! Especially the lesser payments. That will help you out with the insurance increase you will recieve. LOL

3. y2ray7697

Nah insurance only went up twenty bucks a month so im still way in the green with my finances! Picked the car up today actually but I'm stuck at work until one am. Can't wait to drive it tonight!!

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

pretty nice find

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Congrats man. I would like to get a new Lancer, but really long story why that won't be possible anytime soon.

Get yourself an in-line "t" fitting and run the line inside the cabin to your mounting point. Here is the best option for the R/A, because it will show both vacuum and boost. This can be used for a mechanical gauge or an electronic w/ the sending unit. I would go with a mechanical, but that's IMO....

[​IMG]

saw it about 30 minutes ago on speed channel's site I think...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  6. y2ray7697

Thanks! I know about where to splice it in, I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion is as far as mounting the gauge pod and where others have theirs. I have no need for a multiple pod cuz of just one gauge though. Let me know!