2010 MAJOR MEET #2 JUNE 4-6 FINAL!!!

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by RALLIART, Apr 15, 2010.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

[center:27fwbizn]WHAT: Mitsubishi Major Meet #2[/center:27fwbizn]
    [center:27fwbizn]WHEN: JUNE 4th, 5th, 6th, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY!![/center:27fwbizn]
    [center:27fwbizn]WHERE: MYRTLE BEACH SOUTH CAROLINA BROADWAY AT THE BEACH[/center:27fwbizn]
    [center:27fwbizn]WHY?: Because that's what we do annually![/center:27fwbizn]
    [center:27fwbizn]TEMP: mid 80's, showers and thunderstorms possible[/center:27fwbizn]
    [center:27fwbizn]OCEAN TEMP: mid 80s[/center:27fwbizn]

So, it's that time again, when hot summer nights start, but this year we are going to do it in Myrtle Beach SC. We all just decided to do it somewhere else this year. Last years Virginia Beach was a huge success, we had close if not more that 100 cars show up, even though it was raining. Cars ranged from EVOS, to Lancers, to Eclipses, to one 2009 Ralliart! We hung out at the Havens mall. Some of the VA guys showed us around airforce base which was cool as fuck. Then we terrorized the local restaurants in search for that awesome burger, or a salad. I think we had a party of 40 in TGI's if I recall correctly. We took pictures on base, off base, next to power lines, begind Scotts Chineese restaurant, All I got to say we had a killer time.. We all sort of became friends, I still keep in touch with few of you guys.

Here we go, just like last time, if you are not a local to Myrtle Beach I would suggest leaving your house as earliest as possible.. If coming from VA, CT, NY, TN, MD, FL I would suggest you leave no later than 5 am, I mean pulling out of your driveway kind of way!! ( oh come on, make this sacrifice just this once, you have the rest of your life to sleep, its party time ). Trip from VA Beach took me 5 hours, so give yourselves enough time to get to Myrtle Beach, and check in to one of the local Hotels/motels, so you can have time to shower, eat something, and may be take a 1-2 hour nap before meet starts that night..

List of hotels/motels

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1& ... CCsQtwMwAA <<<<-------CLICK FOR MOTELS/HOTELS in Myrtle Beach

STARTING TODAY!!!

Please request JUNE-4-6th 2010 off from work, Please start doing this today, do not forget, this is important, DO IT NOW!!!

**IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY LONGER IN MB, you are more than welcome**

Agenda for the weekend:

Thursday June 3rd.

-Have a relaxing day, get this day off from work if possible, ask your boss if you can leave work early that day if you work nights, so you can pack and get some sleep before the trip. GO TO BED EARLY. if you decide to come and checkin early to hotels make sure you book it for june 3-6. Some people may drive in on thursday!!

Friday June 4th

6:30 pm Meet up at Broadway at the Beach, ( its like a huge shopping center with night clubs and restaurants )
    Address: 1325 Celebrity Circle
    Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-7445

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MEETING SPOT -------------->>>>> http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...1737,-78.87939&spn=0.005319,0.011319&t=h&z=17

7:45pm We will do stuff differently here, bring a sandwitch and some drinks in the car with you, if we have loads of people out of town i dont wanna split anyone up and get lost, that way we can all hang on the parking lot, take pics, eat sandwithches, check out eatch others cars and talk shit. Please also DONT LITTER... and try not to do any burnouts!

9:30pm We will try to take a cruize to the strip ( ocean bulevard ) Traffic should be backed up, but thats where locals and tourists go to pick up girls. **IMPORTANT** Myrtle Beach has cops as any other town, please respect them and the law, we dont want you going home with bunch of tickets for tint, or loud music.. You will see them on bikes, golf carts. We will try to make a pass going south, and then one going north.

11-11:30 I figured this is the right time to call it a night untill saturday am.

SATURDAY JUNE 5th:

11am-4:30-5pm

Drag strip. 1/8 mile ( 10.00 to run ) unlimited runs.

[​IMG]

5:30-6.00pm

Dinner

7PM-9:30

GO CARTS

SUNDAY: JUNE 6th:

By this time you should have seen some breakfast places around Myrtle Beach area, and have met few people from the meet, you are welcome to set up your own breakfast meets on this day only..

SUNDAY after breakfast:

Hotels, check out, leave town....UNLESS you are staying longer...

THIS JUST IN: Sunday June 6th we have been invited to the myrtle beach drift series..

Where: Myrtle Beach Speedway
    When: June 6th, 2010
    Time: TBD
    What: Myrtle Beach Speedway Drift Series!!!
    What: Come and watch the drift cars take corners so close to the wall you can feel it! Wing eating contest, Sponsored by HOOTERS girls who also will be there!!!! ALso there will be space to do some 1/8 mile drag runs, The track is a NASCAR track, but we have been doing drag racing on the longer straight away of this track

PRICE: ????

List of attendees!!!!!! 100% ONLY

PLEASE REPLY BELOW if you are coming, i will add you to the list. MODS PLEASE help out on this, if you see someones name not added you can too edit this post. and please be patient if you dont see your name on the list as I am jugling 3 other forums.

1. Ralliart -Jake26
    2. Sick9
    3. JDM Flow
    4. Jogenmaru + Guest
    5. JDM Hammer + GIRLS
    6. TheNUzz
    7. bigric09
    8. bstnawd
    9. sinestra
    10. TIBOevo
    11. hbirdman
    12.Deepsouthgts
    13.swatsn1per -Tony
    14. Sibernetik
    15. Blackout8
    16. Rocawearkid13.
    17. freshevo8
    18. evo Force Fed Performance (pending)
    19. evo Force Fed Performance (pending)
    20. evo Force Fed Performance (pending)
    21. redline1
    22. djefx12
    23. detroit pistins
    24. MOTIONLABTUNING TODD
    25.Stewart
    26. Jimmy
    27. Alexevo
    28. InSw1TcHeDFlame
    29. maxevox
    30. white_evo27
    31. RalliArtG3rl
    32. The Beav + finance! haha jk fiance
    33. ImperialMotor
    34. papi2dmamis
    35. shadow19 ( boosted 4g64 7g galant what!! )
    36. _chris_
    37. drift_Fan
    38. slammamamma
    39. chris's brother
    40.LancerRA09
    41.Evoultion X MR
    42.KDMShark
    43.Faracinman2
    44. Lancerpsychosis
    45. II Redline II (Maybe)
    46.SidChris
    47.Carbonglow
    48.Gailong
    49.Sibernetik
    50.Ezedaone
    51.Kelzzrocka (Maybe)
    52. idrivea3g
    53. dixiegirls_2
    54. BoostFTW05
    55. Kasey ( my tuner )
    56. Martin M
    57. Snailman
    58. EAVWIDL

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Posted on PL....I'm attending Jake.

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

You know my situation dude... throw me down 50/50 + 4 guests lol

ps... here at LT we make choices!!!

4. RALLIART

check back later for updates!

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Add me plus 1 other guest

6. RALLIART

more to come later tonight

7. RALLIART

[center:1ydk0r9k]Option #1[/center:1ydk0r9k]

Hey guys, here are some updates for the Saturday June 5th events. I have contacted the owner of the 1/8 mile drag strip, he is willing to open up for us and host us at the strip.
    It would be $10.00 unlimited runs ( track does not get busy so there is a good chance you will be able to run each time ) Here is the deal: if he will open up the track for us, it means we have to go, he has to pay insurance to open up the track on specific days. I dont want him to open up the track and no one shows up. So this would have to be a mandatory option

[center:1ydk0r9k]Option # 2[/center:1ydk0r9k]

We can all go to NASCAR(R) Speedpark, race gocarts and compete on laptimes.

[center:1ydk0r9k]Option # 3[/center:1ydk0r9k]

Go to KART-TRAX and race go carts

[center:1ydk0r9k]OPTION #4 [/center:1ydk0r9k]

Do dragstrip from 10am or 11 am untill 4pm, ( on dragstrip reffer to option 1 ) then go to Nascar speed park or KART-TRAX

NOTHING IS SET IN STONE, I have a week from today to let the guy at the dragstip know if this will be a go.

Please reply below if you are attending and what do you think of the options we have for saturday. Simply reply which option you think is best!

8. Jogenmaru

I say option 4!

9. RALLIART

come on people! lets get this going!!

10. JDMhammer

Dude I say option 4 also!!!!

11. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

im sure i can talk to mike and brian about nascar and try to get us disounts there and yea i should be there boss lady told me i should be able to take off

12. Jogenmaru

So far between LT.com and Evom.com looks like I will be the only 7th gen lancer attending. Come on ppl. Can we get some more 7th gens in here atleast 1 more to roll with. Dont want to be the only one. And this list is really short. I dont want to be the hype man but WHAT UP PPL?

13. JDM FLOW

Jake we also have to figure out costs too.

14. RALLIART

what cost? i have everything planned out

15. JDM FLOW

For the go carts...only cost I see was for the admission for the track..

Also, how much cash should we bring? Around $300ish - 500?

16. JDMhammer

I can do myrtle beach for a week with 500 you should be all set and thats with good fun money too

17. RALLIART

since only one person out of 3 forums actually read the whole option thing and he voted option 4, therefore we are doing option 4

18. RALLIART

has anyone contacted Karrim, i know he wanted to come too?

19. Jogenmaru

LAWLS for reading!

20. JDMhammer

shaun is in touch with him he'll get an answer for us. Do we have anyone on PL doing a list too?