2008+ Lancer LED Tail Lights w/ pics *BRAND NEW & IN STOCK*

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Aug 7, 2009.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

2. ThE_BaRbEr

ThE_BaRbEr Well-Known Member

wow... those are fucking dope man!

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Look pretty awesome because I was just considering blacking out my tails. I'd have to see them on a Lancer to decide for sure though.

4. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

enjoy ;]

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Dayumn. Looks good. Except my car doesn't have evo wing.. or diffuser.. :p

Looks better than I thought it would anyway.

6. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

i was just about to order them off ebay you are so much cheaper and i just got my intake from yall looks like you got my money again lol

7. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i find they look better than the ralliart lights, i dont like the ralliart lights on black lancers

8. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

ra tails > l.e.d tails

9. Redline1

everyones got ralli art tails the only reason im ordering is cause i want something different ya know, aint know lancer around my house with them

10. lancertrips

lancertrips Well-Known Member

Good if only we could get aftermarkets projecters out already, evo projecters seem too subtle and very expensive for my taste.

11. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

bought mine. shipped out today :D :D :D

12. Redline1

mine to

13. lordtygr

my tails are in!!! just looking at them out of the box, they appear to be well made and look nice. about to go out and install them right now :)

14. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

PICS?

15. lordtygr

just finished the install, here's some before and after. the bright texas sun doesn't play nice with the LED's and the camera, so i'll post more pics after tonight. Don't worry, they are definitely bright enough for the naked eye, they just dont look right on the camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. lordtygr

here is one thing i'm curious about though.

there were no instructions included but there was a little packet of 2 amber bulbs and a single red bulb.

i know the ambers are for the turn signal. but what is the red for? and why only one?

all the connections are properly made and all the connectors are installed in the sockets. there's no left over spaces to put the red bulb(s).

17. BringDownTheSky

BringDownTheSky Well-Known Member

+947694w879485976
    not a fan at ALL. yeeek.

18. awilli1715k

awilli1715k Member

they look alittle funny too me lol

19. Redline1

i got mine on the car had some problems they blew a fuse and that caused alot of problems like the gears would not unlock when you pressed the break and when i slowed down my engine reved but after that was fixed its all good. i love them so dam bright sexy and unique

20. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

i still think i like the ralliarts more, idk maybe if i saw some more pics id get used to them