2008+ Lancer GTS Xtreme Lip Kit *PROMO VIDEO*

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Nov 11, 2009.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

This is short Promo Edit that showcases our 2008+ Lancer GTS Xtreme Body Lip Kit. This edit features Tony Palmer's 2008 Lancer and was filmed and edited by Eric Jablon. (Founder of South Florida Lancer Car Club)

We wanted to create a body kit that subtly gave the 2008+ Lancer a more aggressive and edgy look without going over the top or making it another EvoX look alike. Enjoy the edit and for more info on this kit please visit the product page link below...

Product Page Link: 2008+ Mitsubishi Lancer GTS Xtreme Lip Kit

YouTube Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qgiUQa7ZfE

[youtube:2riwq8mn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qgiUQa7ZfE[/youtube:2riwq8mn]

2. oshusttoley

oshusttoley Well-Known Member

nice!!! thought the front lip wud be lower ha

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I like the front. Not so sure about the back.

When he's driving fast in the middle part of the video, WTF is flapping underneath his car at the front? LOL

4. Glovestoali

Glovestoali Well-Known Member

how much would it be just to get the front lip only?

5. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

has to be the splash guards flapping

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

That's my brother's under carriage LOL.

7. oshusttoley

oshusttoley Well-Known Member

i know the front lip is sellling for 215 plus shipping. yah the back is def not my style at all

8. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

yea they said theyd make a different back for it or change it a while ago because almost no one likes this one..wonder why they stuck with this one.

9. AutoCity

$215 + shipping. Normally front lips are a little cheaper to ship but this box is fairly odd and large, so shipping rate is $100 to the lower 48 states.

10. AutoCity

we decided against designing a new rear lip because we starting getting more positive feedback on the rear as time went on. Sorry to everyone that was anticipating a new rear lip, but we are sticking with this design. I think this rear caps look great but from the feedback we get it seems to be the small fins on the rear caps that some people are unsure about. We have had customers that shave off the fins on the rear caps to mellow it out a little, so this is always an option.

11. AutoCity

Actually for all those that may want to see a new rear lip design instead of the current rear caps, please post here and show us an example of what you would like to see.