2008 GTS XENON PROJECTORSS??????

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Rob, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Rob

Rob Active Member

does anybody know where I can get a pair of xenon projectors for my 08 GTS.... I really want HID'S but to me they are not complete without the projectors...Pleaas reply with some infoo ASAP.....Thanksss

===Rob

2. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

3. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

find someone that lives in europe, ask them to order a pair from the dealership, then ask them to ship it over :p... lol

other then that, ur gonna have to wait till it comes out some time this month i think w/ the travler's pack, or w/e it's called

4. Xeri

Xeri Well-Known Member

i think japanparts.com have a set although prepare to shell out a lot of $$

5. Corn

Corn Well-Known Member

My Japanese version comes with HID Projector standard, so I don't know how much they cost. I can ask for you if you want.

6. ChokingChicken

ChokingChicken Well-Known Member

ya, japanparts.com has them for about just under $1000 for each side 8O

7. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

hook us up bro...

8. Rob

Rob Active Member

Thanks a lot.. I checked Japanparts.com but i dont think i found the right part. But would it be cheaper to just get the Projector and not the HID KIT with it but seperate. For example, ebay, with shipping wants $80 for the HID Conversion Kit. Now the price I here and see on the website says $956 for each side, is that with all the wireing and harnesses, etc.???? I just want the PROJECTORS. I have a feeling this is going to be real difficult and frustrating...sucksss.. i just got to get these projectors... :x

9. ChokingChicken

ChokingChicken Well-Known Member

the one on japanparts.com is the whole headlight assembly, with the projectors built in. and because it's an oem part, it's expensive.

I'm pretty sure you can get just projectors and then start cutting at your assembly to get them in there.

good luck with that though.

10. sirelancer

sirelancer Well-Known Member

hey rob why dont you try going to lightwerkz.net.. From what i've read and heard they are pretty good..I was told about $1100 for both sides...Thats what i would i will be doing some time around the end of this year once i get my evo..Might want to check it out man..,

11. Rob

Rob Active Member

yeah, thanks a lot sirelancer.. its a mod needed lol. i just can't believe how expensive these fkin projectors are. I mean its crazy. I think im just going to go with the lexus or tsx projectors and e46 shrouds and retrofit the bad boy... but I will not give up on these damn things lol...

12. Alpha Q

Alpha Q Member

Dude just retrofit your headlights. All you need is two single xenon projectors from a car that has them oem, for the low beams that is, and bake them at 215 deg for about 5 minutes to get the lens off the headlight to take the halogen low beam out and install the projector assembly.

13. mangnok

mangnok Well-Known Member

u can call to your dealership bro The our headlight it's the same size with Evo X so u can ask them for it