2 new minor mods

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by azn_ghetto, Jul 12, 2008.

1. azn_ghetto

azn_ghetto Well-Known Member

so while im still waitin for my evo x conversion from accolade i decided 2 get a Takata Harness for my Bride and I got a TWM short shifter+ bushings

and im lovin them both =P

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

for my old seatbelt i decided to wrap it around to the back so that incase if i ever need 2 use a seat belt i can just unhook it and use it and also to get rid of the dinging noises that the not wearing a seat belt ding it gives u

the short shifter is worth my money, the difference in shifting i absolutly love it

at 1st i didnt like it 2 much but as i started driving it more and breaking the thing in i started likin it more and more and now im absolutly in love with it, the difference felt like night and day from the stock shifter *thumbs up*

2. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

oh really nice i installed twm short shifter in my car too a couple of days ago loving it!! i spent 1h30 on the dremel part... cuz i didnt have one.... hehehehe not fun!!!

3. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nice bride seat. Are you getting another one anytime soon?

4. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

dang man,only took me an hour the first time w/o the dremel.but when i uninstalled mine and put the stock one on,took only 20 minutes :lol: and the bushings.

5. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

very nice man...cant wait for my short shifter to come in!! :D

6. azn_ghetto

i dont think any time soon, cause im still waiting for the resistors to come out and when they do thats when ill get another bride seat and myb another takata harness

yea i spent 2 hrs installin it with 2 ppl cause we didnt have a dremel either

screw driver + hammer doesnt work 2 well..... the screw driver is hard 2 put in that 1 place it doesnt fit rofl.....

that was the only part that was a pain in the ass rofl

7. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

oh btw i just noticed we have the same razo pedal and shift knob lol

8. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

nice bro i love takata, that green is so sexy i want my hole car that color!

9. azn_ghetto

cant go wrong with razo rofl

jdm styling rofl

do it even though it would cost u an arm and a leg but ud b pretty origional

10. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Looks great. So how annoying is the warning light? Cause I found a site that sells the EVO X BRIDE brackets and I wanna get me some BRIDE seats as well.

11. azn_ghetto

its just like a tire pressure light

it just shows up rite when u start the car and u just hold the info button to get rid of it

i mean its not the most annoying thing in the world......... id say its not really as bad as ppl say it is, its acceptable

i mean the seat belt thing is way more annoying then the warning light

12. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

What about the passenger side seat?

You might as well remove the rear seats, with the harness nobody will fit back there and also weight reduction.

13. azn_ghetto

the passenger side seat will come later when some decides to make a resistor for the car to get the SRS lights off, cause if u change the passenger side the passenger will have no working airbags and i would like working passenger side airbags for the passenger

for removing rear seats i mite do that when i get a passenger seat and harness cause rite now i can still fit 2 people in the rear so really no need for removing the bak seats

14. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i love how it looks u did good job, yeah i want to paint my 240 that color.