1slowlance's Progress Report

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by 1slowlance, Feb 3, 2010.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

So, I don't really have any pictures of my car when I first got it, so I'll start with the most recent.The first thing I ever did was debadge it. I took the Mitsubishi emblem, the "ES" badge, and the "R" off. One of the last pictures shows it, because I never took a picture of it back then.
    Pretty much what it looked like when I first got it, minus the exhaust. Lol.
    [​IMG]
    Then, I had some 35 watt 6000K HID's, but I got a ticket for them, so I just decided to go with 55 watt 5000K's which are really bright and really white, instead.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then I had to get a system in it, which is kind of obnoxious, kind of looking into selling the 2 subs and getting something else, not really sure right now. Have other things on my mind currently. Lol. 2 12" Kenwood subs, Kenwood head unit, and Pioneer door speakers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then came the exhaust. Nothing fancy, got it off of eBay for like $200 shipped. Still sounds good, and I've had it for a little over a year now.Kind of a big tip, if I remember correctly, it's 4.5"? I think so. Lol. I'll have to get some updated pictures of everything.
    [​IMG]
    Then I painted the Mitsubishi logo on the back 2 speaker covers. Can't really see em now, because of the tint, but I know it's there. :D
    [​IMG]
    Then, I got 2 badges from a girl on Mitsubishi-forums.com, the "Lancer" and "Mitsubishi" badges, and put em on my 2 front doors. No real idea why, just thought it would be something new.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then, I got some rims. 18" white, off-branders. They looked ok, but were a horrible ride. 35 sidewall ftl. And about 3 months later went back to the stock hubcaps. Lol. And just got some new tires, so I won't be getting rims for a while.
    [​IMG]
    Then came the intake. K+N, Short Ram. Install went perfect, except for the fact that I broke the head off of one of the bolts. :( O well, live and learn.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then came the tint. 20% back windshield, 30% back 2 windows, 50% front 2, 8" strip of 20% visor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After the tint is when I ordered my vortex generator and the shorty antenna and the JDM amber turn signals.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then, most recently, as in today lol, I put the LT.com sticker on.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And that's all for now. Not really sure what's next on the list. I'm thinking about finishing off my exhaust first.

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

Re: H_U_N_K_'s Progress Report

those 18s were nice, but really big haha, shouldve went wtih 17s

3. 1slowlance

Yeah, whenever I do look at getting rims again, I'm planning on getting 16s. 17 and 18 just look too big.

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i want 16s, and i wanna lower too, but im getting my rims painted in spring, then lowering soon hopefully

5. 1slowlance

I don't want to pay $1000+ for coil overs, so I'm not really sure what I'm going to do yet. I was thinking about getting lowering springs, but I'm not sure.

6. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Thats a big ass sticker ;D Where'd you get the vortex gen from? :eek:

7. 1slowlance

VG from rexpeed.net. I think it was $79 shipped, if I remember correctly.

8. ChadD_OZ

ChadD_OZ Well-Known Member

is your name lance? lol. i noticed it says lance on both your trunk and door

9. 1slowlance

Yes. Lol. ^^

10. 1slowlance

Got another sticker made today, and Jen and I put it on. It makes me lol.
    [​IMG]

11. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

lol you mad D:

12. 1slowlance

Aw you mad cuz im stylin on ya!

13. x32weezyx

x32weezyx Well-Known Member

idk if its jus me but i cant see half the pics on here...lol..jus lettin u kno

14. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Just you =P The pics just take forever to load, probably because their not in jpeg format and are extremely large xD

15. 1slowlance

Hey, don't be hatin'. :p

16. 1slowlance

Possibly getting these tail lights soon. Still thinking about it. I'll see how I feel about em after I get paid on Friday.
    [​IMG]

17. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I like those...don't think I've seen them before. Where, how much, details man!!

18. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

OOOHHH. Nice. Those are looking pretty good. And the best part, those are DOT S.A.E approved.

19. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

20. 1slowlance

You would post these headlights up with 2 days left on them! Dammit. I really want these, but didn't see em on eBay for that price. The ones I was looking at buying are $227, free shipping. I wasn't going to tell you cuz I didn't want you stealin' em from me. :D Lol. Jk. Found em on eBay last night, and really like them. Now I have to decide if I really want to spend my money, and if so, the headlights or the tail lights. Also, has anyone ever looked at or bought the fog light assemblies they sell on eBay that are supposedly specific for our cars?