08+ Lancer Lip Evo X nose?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by sneakerhi, Mar 12, 2009.

1. sneakerhi

sneakerhi Well-Known Member

Anyone interested in seeing either one of these produced here in the US?

cause i was talking to a shop owner and they said they would definitely look into it if i can stir up enough interest
    feel free to leave any suggestions on other parts you guys may be interested in

thought it would be convenient to have more options here in the states rather than having to order over seas

EDIT* im combining the list from 3 forums... 9gl LT EvoM (ill add the EvoM list later cant access their forum at school)

Evo X nose
    1. sneakerhi
    2.Qwertymess
    3.K Nguyen

Front lip (discuss design when we get there)
    1.Lancer0220
    2.Qwertymess
    3.jg08lancer
    4.3drian
    5.stefan.bounke
    6.AhFuJai
    7.MaRcO_GTS86
    8.808gts
    9.Titaztik

2. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

a lip compareable to the v-lip by scorpion would be nice.... I don't want to look exactly like an evo so NO nose.

3. QwertyMess

QwertyMess Active Member

Im all about the evo x nose, and the front lip, or even the front MUGEN diffuser. These are great products that would def. sell. Im all for it. i have been trying to push to get these made in the states. They would be great sellers, and ofcourse have more options for customization of our Lancers. the v-lip made by scorpion is def. a sexy peice. If this was made in the states i wouold buyt he first day its out.

4. sneakerhi

sounds good keep it coming anyone else?

5. QwertyMess

QwertyMess Active Member

6. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

no because you can order from rick ~

7. sneakerhi

just a suggestion cause i was going to order from him and he wanted almost 2 bills shipped from asia :?
    i got another quote from someone else they wanted 80 shipped from Singapore
    i figure we get it produced out here in cali it cant be more than 40 shipped even less

8. QwertyMess

QwertyMess Active Member

agreed, lets get these parts state side. Paying shipping and outrages duties and taxes are just not worth it. A $120 item turns into $400 dollars once it gets into ur hands.

9. sneakerhi

anymore? i need like 4-5 more people before i can go talk to him

10. leeminho86

leeminho86 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be opposed to having this stuff state side, but I just bought something off Rick and it was pretty easy/straight forward, so whatever works.

11. lancer0220

lancer0220 Well-Known Member

yeah i wouldnt mind it either, i already have the evo x nose piece but i would like the center diffuser that connects the two airdams on the front of the GTS.

12. QwertyMess

QwertyMess Active Member

Yes, that center diffuser is perfect. I perosnally like the V-Lip, although is $400 dollars with shipping, for a $120 dollar product. What do we need to do in order to get this started?

13. sneakerhi

i just need at least 10 people
    alright so make a list of the people that are seriously interested for example

Evo X nose
    1.Sneakerhi
    2.Qwertymess
    etc...

Front diffuser
    1.Lancer0220
    2.Qwertymess
    etc...

14. sneakerhi

ok guys the list is growing so refer to the first post to check on the updates
    also feel free to pm me with any questions best place to catch me is on 9gl though

15. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

make some projectors headlights that don't cost a $1000...what the crap is that. and maybe some tails that don't cost $400 to just change the color...

Also, I have an ES so is the lip kit for the ES/DE or another GTS one? I'd like to change the front end of my car without it looking crazy...I enjoy subtle changes.

did I mention PROJECTOR headlights...maybe with a HID kit as a combo or something...I hate HID's without projectors. It's blinding and ugly.

16. sneakerhi

ha i would like the same with the headlights and tails but untfortuneatly he cant do those (you can buy some fxckin bright rally lights from him though haha)

as for the lip ill see what i can do to make it universal rather than just a gts add on

17. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

What about custom boxes for the Lancer? or would it just be cheaper to so somewhere and get them done?

18. sneakerhi

what do you mean by boxes? my bad ha

19. sneakerhi

ok so its a lip guys what designs would be interested

20. QwertyMess

QwertyMess Active Member

Something like the Mugen Diffuser or even better the V-Lip that i think is made in singapore. I beleive it was Scorpian body kits or something to that affect. I would jump on that V-Lip if it was offered here.