For Sale 08+ Lancer key w/ keyless head and transponder

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by lancer2quick, May 10, 2013.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

OK guys...If you read on the random thread, I ordered a new key for the 2011 Lancer and the cut is wrong. The keyless portion and transponder are brand new and have not been programmed yet. If your key fob is broken or not working, this is a viable replacement. All you would need to do is open it up, take the guts, buttons, and top piece and put on your back piece that has your key molded in. Take it to a dealership and have them program the transponder and keyless (My dealer charges 32.50 for this). I ordered this key from Mitsu, and is a genuine Mitsu part. Paid 132.77 (not including programming) and was cut wrong. I see no point in tossing it, since it has a perfectly good and brand new transponder and key. Someone out there could use it, and I'm just trying to recoup some of the expense I have in this car that I haven't even been able to move yet.
    Price is 65.00 SHIPPED and TRACKING. This gives you a 130 dollar key that needs 30 dollar programming for right at 100 bucks....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lancer2quick

Offers...I don't need this thing...

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Too bad it doesn't fit my tc

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

4. lancer2quick

Any 08+ guys need a new transponder? still have this thing...

5. Jonny_502

Jonny_502 New Member

Still available? I'm sure it's the same key, but do you know if it'll fit the 2008 Es model? My local stealership wanted around $215 for a new one.

6. lancer2quick

Yeah, I still have it. Need to dig it out of a box first though.