'06 lancer ES grille

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by mikeyb0y, Jul 10, 2008.

1. mikeyb0y

mikeyb0y Well-Known Member

are there such a thing as aftermarket grille inserts for my 06 lancer ES grille? when i got my car, the grille made the car look like it had braces!! so i painted the grille the same color as my car and left the logo chrome...its different but i want to car to look more aggressive, that grille isnt doing it for me !

any suggestion? or if anyone had customize their own grille for the 06 ES i would like to see it...

2. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

3. mikeyb0y

hey thats funny 'cuz that where i was searhing last night... thanx anyway lordayne... i didnt find any for my '06 ES, since the grille is odd shape i didnt have much luck... so thats why i painted my grille... but i guess i'm just goin to buy the blacked out lights....

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/stor ... ucts_id=62

i'll just keep brainstorming what to do with my grille ! :D

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

try Ebay, unfortunately

5. mikeyb0y

6. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

Those my friend are HOT!!!!!!!!. Great find. The price is not bad wither. Seems maybe a bit low actually. are they actually HID? If so nice.

7. mikeyb0y

thank you... and i'm leaning towards getting these tail lights... as a nice compliment to the head lights.... :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05-06 ... otohosting

8. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

9. mikeyb0y

10. joberk3

joberk3 Member

hey the depo tails are great. i got a pair. the original es tails look like evo 7 tails. then the evo 8s got the euro tails, like the ralliart has. ive heard different things abt it like the headlights are prone to melting due to the hids. and such. but either way lemme know how they are!

11. mikeyb0y

interesting about the melting due to the HID's ... i'll check into that b4 i make my final purchase....but i am for sure getting the headlights b4 the tail lights becuz i need to take th focus off my grille... i know did a little painting customazation but still... my grille needs sumthing else....

[​IMG]

12. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

yo man, i know i have a different grille, but here's a general idea of what the headlamps would look like...
    [​IMG]

13. rambleon4sean

rambleon4sean New Member

ah im havin the same problem i hate the chrome grill :x

14. stevenhyde

stevenhyde Active Member

you said you painted your chrome grill, do you have any pictures of what it looks like? i was thinking about doing the same thing but idk how itll turn out