03 O.Z.

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by timschoeliertm, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

bought it straight up stock about a year ago
    [​IMG]
    then painted my grill black
    [​IMG]
    then got in a car crash
    [​IMG]

its now in the garage, plaining on doing some good things to it
    a new update will be coming in about a week or so

2. timschoeliertm

got my car back about a week ago, my new head lights are in look great, my grill is getting painted, it came in yesterday, will be completely done tomorrow, here are my headlights
    [​IMG]

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Looks good. I always thought about getting those black housing headlights, but I'm leaning more toward some projectors right now.

4. timschoeliertm

im not a fan of how the projectors look

5. 1slowlance

I like the fact that they make HID's work a lot better than with a refraction or reflective housing. But, the only thing I don't like is having to get a new hid kit, because it's a different bulb size.

6. timschoeliertm

that does suck, these lights came with headlights and turn signal, and the lights are surprisingly really bright

7. 1slowlance

I'm looking at getting some straight yellow HID's next. Like Lexus foglights yellow. I don't really know why, I just think it might look good. Lol.

8. timschoeliertm

i really wanna try and get some custom foglights, i think that they would look really good, but i doubt i will, i dont have enough effort to, plus i have other things i want, i know in spring im getting an exhaust for sure

9. timschoeliertm

[​IMG]

finally got my grill, it looks good but needs some changes, i need to paint the hood thats right behind it, and im thinking thicker wire will make it look better as well

10. 1slowlance

Looks sick. I'm thinking about getting this grill as well, but I need to fix my car before I can mod it any further. Lol.

11. timschoeliertm

i need to get performance parts, the only reason i got these was from my crash haha

12. 1slowlance

The very first picture of your car in the thread and your avatar, your car looks orange. Weird.

13. timschoeliertm

yeah i know, it was my old cell

14. cholooo

cholooo Member

looks good. i have the same headlights and i have the HIDs and its bright but the reflection from it isnt that good. its still bright but i deff think the projectors will be the best bet for brighter view

15. timschoeliertm

im not really that worried about brightness though, im fine with the light set up as is.

16. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

Have you ever thought about painting the mesh in the grill, as well as the piece behind it, black?

17. timschoeliertm

the mesh is black, and im working on paining the part behind it black

18. timschoeliertm

[​IMG]
    i got the part behind my grill painted black, looks way better
    spring needs to come fast

19. 1slowlance

^ +1. It does look a lot better. How long did it take you to get it painted? And did you just paint it in place?

20. timschoeliertm

i just got it painted yesterday, i had my body man fix some parts on my car, and had him paiint that too, i think its everything that is covered by the grill is black, and in spring im getting my ozs painted for 150, :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.